X-Ray Reference Data
- NIST Attenuation Coefficient Bibliography
- References to measured photoabsorption cross-sections compiled by John Hubbell at NIST.
- NIST X-Ray Form Factor, Attenuation and Scattering Tabulation
- Theoretical Form Factor, Attenuation, and Scattering Tabulation for Z = 1-92 from E = (1-10 eV) to (0.4-1.0 MeV). by C. T. Chantler (J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data 24, 71 (1995)).
- NIST X-Ray Attenuation and Absorption for Materials of Dosimetric Interest
- By J. H. Hubbell and S. M. Seltzer, NIST. Tables and graphs of the photon mass attenuation coefficients and the mass energy-absorption coefficients from 1 keV to 20 MeV are presented for all of the elements (Z = 1 to 92) and for 48 compounds and mixtures of radiological interest.
- XCOM: Photon Cross Sections Database
- A web database which can be used to calculate photon cross sections for scattering, photoelectric absorption and pair production, as well as total attenuation coefficients, for any element, compound or mixture (Z=1-100), at energies from 1 keV to 100 GeV.
DABAX (DAtaBAse for X-ray applications) is a compilation of tables for x-ray applications with a collection of computer programs to access, visualize, and process these tables.
DABAX was created to unify the tabulated data (e.g., scattering factors and x-ray atomic cross sections) for different programs.
- Gas Phase Core Exitation Database
- Adam Hitchcock's database and bibliography at McMaster University.
- Multilayer optical properties: modeling and curve-fitting IDL package written by David Windt.
- Sergey's X-Ray Library
- Web based calculations of scattering factors for dynamical x-ray diffraction and simulations of dynamical x-ray diffraction profiles from strained crystals and multilayers. Authored by Sergey Stepanov at the Advanced Photon Source.
- XOP provides a set of codes from different authors and written in different computer languages for modeling of x-ray radiation sources and their interaction with x-ray optical components such as mirrors, filters, and multilayers and offers a variety of analyses and data visualizations.