Layered Mirror Reflectivity
Explanation of Tables
- The chemical formula is required here. Note that this is case sensitive
(e.g. CO for Carbon Monoxide vs Co for Cobalt).
- If a negative value is entered, the chemical formula
is checked against a list of some
If no match is found
then the density of the first element in the formula is used.
- Grazing Angle
- In keeping with the standard notation for the x-ray region the incidence
angle is measured relative to the surface (NOT the surface normal).
- Pol = 1 corresponds to s-polarization (electric field perpendicular
to the plane of incidence). Pol=-1 corresponds to p-polarization
(electric field in the plane of incidence). Pol=0 for unpolarized
- A GIF plot is generated for viewing the results.
For numerical values, follow the link above the GIF plot to an ASCII text file.
For a nice looking printed copy, you might try using the EPS file.